TERMS & CONDITIONS
Code of Conduct
- Respect.I. In this space we are compassionate learners. We respect each other and the diversity that makes each person unique. No tolerance will be given to any person that causes harm verbally, physically or emotionally by any means including off site yet linked to The School (IE: via social media, slander, gossip, etc) to any other member of our community.
- This is a shared space. This is your space. Please treat this space as you would your home. Your time spent at The School should feel calm, comfortable and stress-free. Kindly let us know if you notice an area that needs attention.
III. Personal property and privacy. We encourage labelling all of your children's items that they bring with them to The School. Kindly leave anything that is extremely valuable at home. Please be aware when taking pictures of your child in the shared (lobby) space that no other child is visible in the photo. NO photos may be taken during a registered class or in the drop-in play area.
Tuition and Fees
- Fees are to be paid in full prior to the child entering the studio/class space. The minimum tuition amount (see section 3A) must be paid in full according to the payment schedule per day that the child(ren) are registered for. A child will not be allowed in the studio or to participate in the program or class if the tuition payment is outstanding.
- Tuition and fees hereby referred to in this document represent introductory pricing. Policies and fees and are subject to changes at any time with notice.
- Pay as you Go pricing: Classes are charged every 4 weeks. The first class amount will be removed immediately and the next payment will be removed on the day of the 4th class.
3C. Payment schedule per month includes only instructional school days as determined by the school or Board of Education. It does not include Professional Activity (PA) days, statutory or public holidays, school holidays or breaks or any other days the school or Board of Education has deemed schools closed for regular classes.
- Discounts and Promotions:
- Multiple Registration Discount: When you register for 2 or more classes, you will receive a 10% discount on every registration after the first. The first payment for each registration is paid in full and the 10% discount will be applied to the following payment(s) of subsequent registration(s). Discount applies to subscription registrations only.
- Full Year Discount: A. 10% off up to 2 registrations B. 10% off with 3 or more registrations.
- Any promotion or a special offer is subject to change or expire at the discretion of the Directors with written 30 days notice to the registrant.
4. Refunds and Credits: Deposits are non-refundable. No refunds for registered days unattended. A refund/credit will be considered when a doctor's note is presented and is at the discretion of the directors. Refunds are non-transferable. Credits are non-transferable outside of immediate family and expire after one calendar year. Credits may be used towards any other product or service offered or provided by The School.