We’re here to ensure your children will have the fun, educational and SAFE experience they’re used to at The School.
At The School, we’ll be adhering to the province of Ontario’s COVID regulations to ensure a safe and clean environment.
We have multiple measures in place to keep our clients SAFE:
- All POD Campers must complete and submit the Covid questionnaire answering “NO” to all of the questions before participating in a program.
- All campers will be singed out when picked up at the designated meeting area.
- Capacity is strictly limited to allow for social distancing or in accordance with Ontario’s regulations for capacity limits.
- Staff and instructors will wear a mask/PPE at all times.
- Students should wear a mask while using public facilities or private washrooms.
- Students/campers will remain with the same cohort/group during the registered period.
- Hand sanitizing/hand washing will be mandatory before/after each activity and during an activity when needed.
- Only equipment/materials that can be sanitized will be used. Hand-held props will not be used by more than one child per activity time.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be allowed to participate.