While this fall might look a little different – we’re here to ensure your children will have the fun, educational and SAFE experience they’re used to at The School.
At The School we’ll be adhering to the province of Ontario’s COVID re-opening regulations to ensure a safe and clean class environment. You can check out this document here.
We’ve had the entire studio professionally cleaned and disinfected and will have multiple measures in place to keep our clients SAFE.
If you have questions or suggestions on our methods or plans – just ask! We’re always here to help.
Here are our guidelines to ensure a safe and fun class!
- Silks are limited to one silk per person. If you have siblings that wish to share a silk they will be allowed to register as the 6th or 7th participant. Kindly contact us if this is the case.
- We will be using a fogger and a product called Neuta-lyze. If you would like more information on this product (a completely safe, non toxic, CFDA approved electrolized saline solution) just let us know and we will be happy to send your our fact sheet.
- Studios are clearly marked to help each student enjoy class while keeping 6 ft from each other.
- Staff, instructors and anyone entering the building shall wear a mask. (Students do not need to wear masks during class)
- Hand sanitizing/hand washing will be mandatory before/after class and during class when needed.
- Only equipment that can be sanitized will be used. Hand held props will not be used by more than one child per class time
- High touch surfaces are sanitized frequently including before, after and during classes
- Drop off/Pick up at the door for children over 5 years.
- One adult per child allowed in lobby under 5 years.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be allowed to enter the space.